Two friends have ventured into the creation of their own business, “Hangover Heroes”, that delivers fast food straight to your door.

Katie Brickell and Victoria Tuck, creators of “Hangover Heroes”
Image credit: Daily Echo

Katie Brickell, 28, and Victoria Tuck, also 28, have created “Hangover Heroes” to specifically target people suffering from that all too familiar feeling that occurs on the dreaded morning after the big night out. Drawing upon their own previous hangover experiences, both ladies decided late last year that it was time to create a service that means leaving your home to get that sought after hangover food cure is no longer necessary.

The service which they provide offers a range of delectables to satisfy a smorgasbord of cravings. The Daily Echo reported Katie said:

“We have six different hampers available including the Big Boy which is a traditional fry-up, the I Check Myself in at the Gym which is a healthier option or the Ooh La La which has continental food.”

As the business is just starting out, the service provided is only available in and between the SO14 to SO18 postcode region, as Katie and Victoria presently have to personally make the deliveries themselves. This results in a £5 delivery service charge; however, they do promise a maximum wait of only 45 minutes. On this, Victoria said:

“Eventually we will get our own branded vehicle but for now we will make the deliveries ourselves. We can accommodate orders on the day but we are asking people to pre-order where they can.”

They are also offering a service which includes picking up extra junk food orders for those with specific hangover food desires, as well as offering other potential items that can be ordered on their online shop. For more details, see their website: southamptonhangoverheroes.com.