An online question & answer Session with Sabbatical Officers will be taking place over the next two days.

Today, SUSU President Sam Ling, VP Academic Affairs Sasha Watson and VP Student Engagement Shane Murphy will be able to answer any and all of your questions between 5 and 6pm.

Sam, Sasha & Shane will be your hosts this evening

This will be followed by another session tomorrow with VP Sports Dean Jones, VP Winchester & Sites Nicole Trengove, VP Welfare Chloe Green and VP Communications David Gilani at the same time.

And getting involved could not be easier! The question hour will be held online – due to it being exam season – so all you need to do ask your question via Twitter using the hashtag¬†#askSUSUsabbs. These can be tweeted all day, with the Sabbs’ responses covered by a live-blog in the hour sessions. Comments and questions on the live-blog itself are also welcome.

The idea is part of a larger scheme to improve SUSU’s accountability and transparency with the student body, as well as giving students a chance to engage with their elected officers. With the majority of students not involved in Union politics, it gives students a chance to both get information and scrutinise the Sabbs.

If you need any ideas for questions, all the Sabbs have recently published midterm reports on their year in office, accounting for what they’ve achieved so far and hope to in the next few months.

So get asking! And hold your officers to account!

To follow the live-blog, click here.