Wiltshire Police are appealing to the public after a Swindon man and former student at Southampton Solent University has been reported as missing from his home since Friday, 29th November.

Andrew Bilko, 21, known as ‘Andy’ to friends, was up until recently a student at Southampton Solent, and lives at his family home in Greenmeadow, Swindon.

He was last seen late on Thursday evening at his home but left sometime after 1am on Friday morning.

Missing man: Andrew Bilko is a former student studying in Southampton.

Andrew is thought to have been in Reading, in the area of the train station on Friday morning.

Detective Sergeant Tom Straker from Swindon CID said:

“We have learnt that Andrew is clearly a popular, intelligent young man who has a very close and supportive family, who are, understandably very concerned about the nature of his disappearance.

“This has been described as being very out of character and we urge anyone with any information about Andrew’s whereabouts to contact Wiltshire Police immediately.

“Andrew’s family just want him to come home, they care about nothing else, they ask Andrew contacts them, if only briefly to let them know he is safe as they are extremely worried”

Andrew has links to the Hampshire and Dorset areas and is described as a popular, friendly and sociable young man who is often found to be training in the gym.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Wiltshire Police on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 where information can be left anonymously.