SUSU have announced the return of a week of activities designed to help students of the stress which always occurs during the exam period.
SUSU’s ‘Stress Less Fest’ will commence this Monday, 20th January with the popular petting zoo. However, throughout the week there will be a different event taking place on campus.
Here is a run-down of the forthcoming week’s activities:
- Monday 20th Pet’s corner inside the concourse from 11-2pm
- Tuesday 21st Watch episodes of The Big Bang Theory playing in the Cinema from 11-2pm. Plus tea and cakes on sale at Bar 3.
- Wednesday 22nd Zumba in the Cube from 2-3pm for £3.
- Thursday 23rd Friends series 10 playing in the Cinema 11-2pm. Again, tea and cakes will be on sale at Bar 3.
- Friday 24th Bokwa in the Cube for just £3.
In addition to the activities, on Tuesday and Thursday at 10-11am, VP Welfare, Beckie Thomas will also be giving out bananas outside Lattes in the library.
For more updates please visit the SUSU Facebook page.