We said we had a surprise for you…and here it is!

Now that we’re at the halfway point in Movember it’s time to show us your Mo for a chance to win Mo-themed goodies from our friends at Beardo!

Southampton’s Movember World Record Attempt will be held on Friday, November 30 at 12.00pm at the Guildhall Square in Southampton. Our very own RAG team will be making an appearance (to get involved click here).

And in the lead-up to this event and the end of Movember…. we want to see your Mo-gress!

So what do you need to do to win?

To enter our competition all you have to do is send two of the best photos of you and your ‘tache (girls and boys) to pause@wessexscene.co.uk with a short paragraph stating your name, age, degree and year of study. Then tell us more about your Mo-growing efforts; whether you are raising money, how much you expect to make and who for. Think outside the box, fun locations and stunts are welcome – the more imaginative the better!

The deadline is next THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 22 at MIDNIGHT.

The winning photo will feature in Issue 4 of the Wessex Scene magazine and you will get your hands on some Mo-themed prizes such as a pack of assorted Beermo™ and other fun mo-related products from Beardo.

May the best Mo win!

Find Beardo on Facebook and visit www.beardo.co.uk/ for the full range of beard and moustache-themed products.

One Comment »

• John Watson

If you are taking part in Movember you could win a £500 holiday and £500 donation to Prostrate Cancer UK for your efforts. Just upload your photo to the latedeals Facebook competition before 9am on Thursday 28th. The best mo wins. Find out more here – http://www.latedeals.co.uk/blog/show-us-your-movember-moustache.