Movember Competition – May the Best Mo Win!

1

We said we had a surprise for you…and here it is!

Now that we’re at the halfway point in Movember it’s time to show us your Mo for a chance to win Mo-themed goodies from our friends at Beardo!

Southampton’s Movember World Record Attempt will be held on Friday, November 30 at 12.00pm at the Guildhall Square in Southampton. Our very own RAG team will be making an appearance (to get involved click here).

And in the lead-up to this event and the end of Movember…. we want to see your Mo-gress!

So what do you need to do to win?

To enter our competition all you have to do is send two of the best photos of you and your ‘tache (girls and boys) to pause@wessexscene.co.uk with a short paragraph stating your name, age, degree and year of study. Then tell us more about your Mo-growing efforts; whether you are raising money, how much you expect to make and who for. Think outside the box, fun locations and stunts are welcome – the more imaginative the better!

The deadline is next THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 22 at MIDNIGHT.

The winning photo will feature in Issue 4 of the Wessex Scene magazine and you will get your hands on some Mo-themed prizes such as a pack of assorted Beermo™ and other fun mo-related products from Beardo.

May the best Mo win!

Find Beardo on Facebook and visit www.beardo.co.uk/ for the full range of beard and moustache-themed products.

I come from South West London and am studying English at Southampton. I am interested in journalism and considering it as a career after my degree. I have interests in Sports and Music and have written for a sports magazine called Sportsister before. I am keen to get involved in as much as possible whilst at Uni and writing about my experiences could be a very rewarding thing. :)