Tim Walker: Story Teller is one of the key exhibitions at Somerset House this Winter, showcasing many of Walkers photography and the iconic installations and the props he uses within them. The exhibition, supported by Mulberry, provides an insight into the fantastical and magical world of one of the most popular and innovative fashion Photographers of today.

The exhibition occupies the East Wing Galleries, with the many interlinking rooms full of things to catch your eye. Walker’s props become centrepieces in each impeccably put together room: a giant insect orchestra, crashed Spitfire fighter plane, enormous creepy looking doll, and a human skeleton dangling overhead, to name but a few.

Despite this, Tim Walker’s photography still remains the focus of the exhibition. From his more bizarre pieces including free-floating UFO’s, puppets, giant snails, and a broken Humpty Dumpty, to the more natural portraits of Alexander McQueen and Vivienne Westwood; there is plenty for everyone.

Walker’s ability to create imaginative and dream-like settings, whilst still making fashion and clothing the forefront of the image, makes his work and this exhibition truly awe-inspiring. Tim Walker: Story Teller is open until the 27th January 2013 and is completely free to enter. With so much to see and plenty of inspirational books to buy, it is definitely worth a visit!