What the heck is going on: Sunday 30th?

0

It’s official! You have almost all been here for at least a week. Whether you want to celebrate in Student style, or have a lazy recovery Sunday, the Wessex Scene can tell you what’s happening today.

Sports Taster Day (10am-10pm): Another chance to have a go at some of the many sports Southampton has to offer. Be part of a team or just casually take part to meet some new people. Just don’t miss out!

Find out more about the two day sports event here: http://www.facebook.com/events/187970894670103/

Private Rented Picnic in the Park (1pm-4pm): Care for a  lazy Sunday? Pop down to the Common with some of your favourite picnic treats for a lovely and relaxed day with your fellow freshers, complete with games and prizes.

Erasmus Park BBQ and Games (3pm-6pm): Get to know your fellow freshers a bit better in this chilled out day of relaxing, having fun and eating some classic BBQ treats.

Union Films Presents: Beauty and the Beast (5pm-6:30pm): Grab your tissues and prepare for a nostalgic trip back to your childhood with this Disney classic. Witness the transformation from monster to man (one many hangover recoveries can relate to)!

Orion’s Point Games Galore(7pm-11pm): Get ready for another chilled out night with your new neighbours. Head to Chambers for some films, board games and maybe a bit of FIFA.

Quiz and Curry @ The Bridge (7pm-11pm): Head down to The Bridge for some mind-boggling questions and a great curry to go with it. Might be nice to make sure your brain cells are still intact after a week of Freshers’ madness.

Union Films Presents: Snow White and the Huntsman (8pm-10:30pm): You must have heard the cast controversy with Kristen Stewart and Director Rupert Sanders, so why not see the film that sparked it all? It also happens to be one of the summer’s most popular!

Archers Road, Connaught and Monte get Quizzical (8pm-11pm): Question one, who fancies going to their JCR to put their brains to the test and maybe even win prizes? A great oppotunity to check they’re still working after a week of Freshers’ craziness.

Gately Cops vs. Romero Robbers (8pm-2am): Fairly self-explanatory, Archers Road steals the show in Junk in a night so fun, it’s barely legal.

Bencraft Keep Calm and Party (8pm-2am): Exactly what it says on the tin. Keep calm and have an awesome night out.

Chamberlain’s Take Me Out (8pm-11:30pm): No Likey, No Lighty! Head to Glen Bar for Chamberlain’s version of the ITV classic complete with their own Fernando’s prizes. “Let the burger see the buns”!

Quiz and Curry @ The Bridge (7pm-11pm): Head down to The Bridge for some mind-boggling questions and a great curry to go with it. Might be nice to make sure your brain cells are still intact after a week of Freshers’ madness.

As always, remember to check http://www.susu.org/fresh/2012/ and your JCR’s Facebook pages to get more information on their events. Have a great Freshers’ guys!