What the heck is going on: Thursday 4th?

2

What is going on this Thursday? Plenty of events and apparently a lot of time travelling. Find out what your JCR’s have planned for you today.

Glen Eyre SPLASH (1pm-3pm): Feeling hot, hot, hot? Get down to Southampton Common for a hopefully a water fight in the intense heat. Bring a football or a Frisbee and make a day of it!

Archers Road and Chamberlain’s Rubix Cubes (8pm-2am): Don as many of the Rubix Cube colours as you can and chat, flirt and beg your way to just one colour by swapping your clothes, what better way to break the ice?

Bencraft 80’s Night (8pm-2am): Two rules: Tight and Bright! Leg warmers and headbands at the ready as you spend a great night out in clothes that would make your parents proud and cringe.

Connaught and Orion’s Point 80’s/90’s Night (8pm-2am): Two rules: Tight and Bright! Dress up in your best retro gear as you party like your parents used to and reminisce to some cheesy classics.

Glen Eyre Back to the Future (8pm-2am): Glen Eyre jumps in the Delorean to Orange Rooms for a night of musical history. From the 50’s to Skrillex, pick a decade and dress for the occasion.

Monte Old School Games Night (8pm-10pm): You bring the snacks, they’ll bring the games. After all, there’s no school like old school!

Private Rented do…TBC (8pm-2am): No gimmicks, just come as you are and have a great night out with your fellow freshers.

Glen Eyre’s Quiz Night (8pm-10pm): Time to check how much damage Freshers’ Fortnight has done so far! Test your brain with a fun pub quiz with your new neighbours.

Live Band Karaoke (9pm-1am): Fancy yourself as the next Sinatra? Can you shake it like Beyonce? Or do you sound more like a bag of cats being scraped down chalkboard? Either, head down to the Stag’s for the infamous Karaoke, even if it’s just to watch!

Erasmus Park Hazy (10pm-1:30am): Head down to the Union-Winchester for a night of cutting edge music and futuristic sound. Even the name sounds edgy!

Remember to check http://www.susu.org/fresh/2012/ and your JCR’s facebook pages to get more information on their events. Have a great Freshers’ guys!

Any chance of getting SUSU Comedy Society’s Comedy Fresh at monte bar 8pm on here?

Andy Haywood

Hey Joe,
    Sorry, literally just saw this comment, apologise for not including it, but would have happily done it had I been around earlier 🙂