What the heck is going on: Saturday 6th?

0

The homestretch! Freshers’ fortnight is drawing to a close so it is imperative that you make the most of it while you can! There are still things going on so go out with a bang!

Monte’s Mini Freshers’ Fest (3pm-8pm): With Fresher’s fortnight drawing to a close, end on a high with facepaints, inflatables and music. A chance to celebrate the greatness that is Freshers’.

Glen Eyre Sports Tournament (6pm-9pm): Tie your laces, don your sweatbands and get ready for a spot of friendly fresher sports.

Bencraft Games and Pizza Night (7pm-11pm): Feeling nostalgic? Pop into your JCR with a pizza and enjoy some classic board games. What better opportunity to whip out the onesie?

The Wonder Emporium! (7pm-11pm): Prepare to be amazed! This alternative night is held monthly, each time with a new and different act. First up is Lo Reid’s Amazing Hypnotist Show. Doors at 7pm, event starts at 8pm.

Archers Road Degree Night (8pm-2am): Wear something related to your degree and then join the rest of your halls in Sobar for another fun-filled evening. The more creative the better.

Bencraft’s Pot Luck Supper (8pm-10pm): Can’t be bothered to cook? Take the risk at the Bencraft common room for this mysteriously delicious dinner. I hope you like surprises!

Chambers Games and Pizza Night (8pm-11pm): Feeling nostalgic? Pop into your JCR with a pizza and enjoy some classic board games. What better opportunity to whip out the onesie?

Connaught Block Party (8pm-2:30am): Time to celebrate being part of Connaught and you party with your neighbours in the comfort of your own home.

Glen do…TBC (8pm-2am): Another no nonsense night of partying with your new neighbours. Just head out and have a great night.

Orion’s Point and Private Rented Freshers’ Awards (8pm-2am): With Freshers’ fortnight drawing to a close, what better opportunity to reminisce and celebrate the good, the bad and the downright awesomeness that went on over Freshers’.

Remember to check http://www.susu.org/fresh/2012/ and your JCR’s facebook pages to get more information on their events. Have a great Freshers’ guys!