What the heck is going on: Sunday 7th?

0

With only the Fresher’s Ball to go, make sure you get the most out of the final part of Fresher’s Fortnight!

Bencraft Fun in the Park (3pm-8pm): After a hectic fortnight, head down to the park for a sports day in the fresh air. Bring a BBQ and picnic supplies and make the most of it!

Union Films Presents: American Reunion (5pm-6:40pm): Everyone has heard of the American Pie series! Get down to the cinema to see one of the most anticipated student comedies.

Quiz and Curry @ The Bridge (7pm-11pm): Head down to The Bridge for some mind-boggling questions and a great curry to go with it. Might be nice to make sure your brain cells are still intact after all the Freshers’ madness.

Highfield Quiz (7pm-11pm): With Freshers’ fortnight drawing to a close, why not test your knowledge and confirm that you haven’t lost any brain cells in a chilled out quiz.

Union Films Presents: Prometheus (8pm-10:30pm): Yet another great film! This box office sensation will be shown at Union films so make sure you do not miss it.

Archers Road Onesie Film Night (8pm-11pm): Round an epic fortnight clad in a cosy onesie, watching films and chillaxing with your new neighbours at your JCR.

Archers Road Cocktails in Yellow (8pm-2am): Head to Archers Bar for your final Freshers’ Week night dressed in patriotic Archers Road Yellow.

Chamberlain and Monte’s RAG Pub Quizzes (8pm-11pm): Test your knowledge in this fun quiz and make sure your brain is still working after a fortnight of Freshers craziness. Plus, it’s all in the name of SUSU’s chosen RAG charities, so you can give yourself a pat on the back.

Connaught and Glen Eyre Quiz Nights (8pm-11pm): With Freshers’ fortnight drawing to a close, why not test your knowledge and confirm that you haven’t lost any brain cells in a chilled out quiz in your local Connaught bar?

Remember to check http://www.susu.org/fresh/2012/ and your JCR’s facebook pages to get more information on their events. Have a great Freshers’ guys!