What the heck is going on: Monday 8th?

0

It is finally here! Fresher’s Fortnight may soon over, but not without one last great night out. Filled with famous acts and greats deals, it is your Freshers’ Ball. Come on Southampton, let’s celebrate Freshers’ in style!

SUSU Market (9am-5pm): Get down to the concourse for the student favourite, the weekly Market. Pick up some lovely fresh food and a few treats with the Fruit & Veg Sale, Muffin Lady, New Forest Butchers, Carlin Seafood, Artemis Olive and Riviera Bread.

NUS Referendum Briefing (1pm-3pm): This December, all students at the University of Southampton get a chance to vote on whether your Students’ Union is part of the NUS. Over the next 2 months, students will get their chance to be informed and lead a campaign on whether or not SUSU should affiliate.

Head down to Bar 2 to learn more about getting involved in the process. Voting, campaigning or simply to find out what’s going on! Have a say in your union.

FRESHERS’ BALL 2012 (9pm-2am): The big one! What your two weeks have been leading up to. It’s going to be one of the biggest yet, entirely taking over The Union Southampton and the West Ref.

Headliners include:
★ Hadouken!
★ Chip (formerly known as Chipmunk)
★ Ministry of Sound
★ BBC Radio 1’s Greg James.

But that’s not all – we’ve also got:
★ The Loveable Rogues
★ High on Heels
★ Comedian Seann Walsh
★ Plus loads more…

So there we have it. Freshers’ fortnight is nearly done. Make sure you make the most of it and keep doing so whilst at University! For more information check out: http://www.susu.org/fresh/2012/