Shape Your Future And Live Your Dreams

1

My name is Laura Barnes and I am currently a first year studying Environmental Sciences.I started my own business when I was 19 during my gap year and I could not be happier with the decision I made.

When I tell people that I have my own business they look at me in amazement and they all say I could never do that – but the thing is, ANYONE can!

I was concerned about the student debt I would graduate with and with the recession and the current job climate the way it is it just added to my financial worries so I was looking for an alternative – a way to work flexibly but still have the time to do the things I love such as travelling.

I was introduced to Forever Living Products by my dad’s friend and well, as they say the rest is history…

I was impressed with the ethics of the company and the superior quality products they retail – products all based on the pure inner leaf gel of the naturally grown Aloe Vera and so I joined and become an independent distributor.

The company is the world’s number 1 grower and producer of Aloe Vera and beehive based products – and they do not test on animals which is extremely important to me.

Forever Living Products has Investors in People Gold and Champion Accreditation and has membership of the DSA.

I enjoy the flexibility the company offers as it so easy to fit into the nooks and crannies in between my lectures, societies and going out.

I held a product launch on 25th April 2013 in meeting room 1 of SUSU where people could come and try out some of the products for free as well as learn a little bit about the company. The evening was very successful and I am now looking to hold similar evenings where you can come and indulge yourself with our luxury products.

You have to be committed, work hard and be honest – if you have all that then you will thrive in this business. The support and training is second to none and the company offers amazing incentives such as 5*, all expensive paid holidays in recognition of growing your business.

I took up this opportunity to enable me to graduate debt free in order to travel to South America for a year and watch the 2016 Olympic Games!

I am currently looking for hard working, motivated, ambitious individuals to work alongside starting after exams – if you are looking for a flexible, rewarding summer job then look no further!

For more information about how you can start your own business quickly and economically don’t hesitate to contact me:

Laura Barnes

laura@myforeverlp.com

Not to be disparaging, however is this not so much ‘starting your own business’ (the sentence that made me want to read the article), and more like paying to join a large multi-layer marketing company as a rep? Moreover the article looks like a bit of a sales pitch. A shame really, as I was looking forward to reading about a new/interesting business idea a first year Environmental science student had come up with.

Anyhow, best of luck!