New Restaurant, ‘7Bone Burger Co.’ To Open Next Week

0

The latest addition to Portswood’s array of cuisines is the new Modern Speakeasy American Diner: The 7Bone Burger Co. Located on Portswood Road opposite the Gordon Arms, this new New York joint is sure to deliver affordable food in style.

Both brunch and dinner menus are on offer, and with dishes such as ‘Shuffle to Straight Time’ and ‘Prince Charles is  Overrated’ …we want to know more!

We interviewed Richard, the owner, to find out more about the new place to eat for students!

WS: What makes this restaurant different to the others that students have in thearea?

R: 7Bone is a totally different concept to anything in Southampton. In a nutshell, we’ll be a ‘Modern, New York style, stripped back, diner’ in the Portswood area serving up American classics utilising premium produce from local suppliers, like our dry aged all steak burger and bespoke smoked hot dog by our award winning sausage making butcher, all at very affordable prices…

WS: What kind of competitive prices/offers will there be for students?

R: Our prime quality dry aged all steak burgers will be priced at £6.50. Sides are around £3. So a student can have a delicious meal with great service. On a laid back ‘feel good’ atmosphere for £10. We will also be offering selected student specials plus a man v food style challenge where you can win a 7bone t-shirt and appear on out wall of fame (or wall of shame if you fail!)

Do you think you can take it on?

Whether you want to tackle a 7bone classic, divulge something sweet or pop in for a drink or two, 7bone can cater for all.

7Bone Burger Co. will be open for business on Thursday 3rd October.

(Restaurant review coming soon)

To find out more, visit their website or facebook page (listed below)

www.7bone.co.uk

www.facebook.com/7bonedive

Editor of Wessex Scene 2014-15
Features Editor 2013-14
Writer 2012-2013

I have been involved with the publication throughout my time at university. As editor, I have worked with my team to redesign the magazine, the website and even create special editions on top of our monthly issues.

I primarily write news, features and lifestyle pieces.