Competition Time: Sum Up Your Academic Year in Fifty Words

3

Feeling creative? A budding poet? Or simply keen to try something new? The Wessex Scene has a challenge for you: sum up your academic year in fifty words!

Is this a bro which I see before me?
Think you can do better than this guy?

First Years – Did you make the full fourteen nights of Freshers? Have a go at summing it up and making us second and third years seethe with jealousy!

Second Years – The shock transition of first to second year, how did you handle it? Still making it to every Jesters Monday? With complicated bills to pay and no cleaner, are you pining for Halls again?

Third Years – How are you coping with the mental breakdowns? And what about the stress of graduation? Can’t we just stay at university forever?!

The best entries will be published in next month’s magazine but all entries will make it online. Top prizes will include vouchers for SUSU eateries. As for T&Cs, namedropping could offend, so please change names in entries. Send entries to publicity@wessexscene.co.uk.

This is a great opportunity to show off your writing talent or to just simply relive some of your best university moments. So what are you waiting for? Get writing!

Marketing Officer of the Wessex Scene for academic year 2014-15. I'm the one spamming social media! English student who primarily writes for the Environment section.