Here’s All You Need To Know About Radio 1 Coming To SUSU

You’ve probably already heard, this Friday (9th October), Scott Mills and his team are coming to SUSU for the final stop on ‘Scott’s Student Tour’. 

From 1-4pm on Friday, Scott Mills and Chris Stark will be broadcasting from the Bridge. 180 lucky students will be given the chance to watch the show live. Throughout the morning, the team from Radio 1 will be giving out wristbands on the Red Brick (outside the Stags) which will give you entry to the event. We recommend you keep an eye on the way to your 9ams for the best chance to get tickets!

As well as the live show, the comedy duo will be frolicking around campus pre-recording features throughout the day. For an idea of what may happen, tune into Radio 1 today and tomorrow to hear Scott and Chris report from other Universities.

That moment when @edsheeeran and @jamielawsonmusic surprise @harperadamsuni thanks for coming in X

A photo posted by Scott Mills (@realscottmills) on

Today, while doing the show at Harper Adams University, Ed Sheeran surprised the crowd – who knows who might show up to the Bridge on Friday.

Should you miss out on getting a wristband, the show will be viewable on BBC iPlayer and via the red button.

Editor 2015-16. Politics Editor 2014-15. Third year Politics and Economics student, I've written for every section but primarily write politics, opinion and news pieces. I also write for The Edge, Kettle Mag, The National Student, The Student Times and the Independent and do lots of work with Surge Radio.