Treat Yo Self Tuesday – the Second Instalment

0

It’s time for another Treat Yo Self Tuesday, aka the best day of the week. Forget Easter weekend, that’s in the past now. It’s time to seize the day and treat yourself to whatever you like (fine leather goods are optional).

It may be less than 6 weeks until exam period (not to scare anyone), but this in no way makes anyone exempt from Treat Yo Self Tuesday. So it’s time to be your own bae and show yourself a really great time. And if you’re stuck for ideas, Wessex Scene are here to help, with 5 ways to treat yourself this Tuesday.

If you can’t treat yo’self, how the hell yo’ gonna treat anyone else

1.Escape from uni work and go into the past by booking a guided tour of Southampton’s hidden history. £5 for one and a half hours of exploration isn’t half bad, and being a tourist in your own city will give you a fresh new perspective.

2. To well and truly unwind, hit Turtle Bay during happy hour(s) for 2 for 1 cocktails. From 12pm to 7pm and from 10pm to close you can enjoy two cocktails for the price of one. Share the price with a friend or simply get two for yourself. No limits.

3. There’s always great offers at Sula’s Greek Taverna. Keep up to date by following their #Dealoftheday hashtag.

#DealoftheDay #free #fries with Any #burger or #Chicken Burger purchased tonight. #food #foodie #foodporn #chickenburger #

A photo posted by Sulas Greek Taverna (@sulasgreektaverna) on

4. Book a fitness class at the university gym. Exercise can be a really effective way to de-stress and particularly if you book an activity you’ve never done before, the change will add some variety to your day. All you have to do is turn up and follow instructions – much easier than figuring out your own gym regime.

5. Get yourself some animal therapy (kinda) and take a day trip to Liberty’s Owl Raptor and Reptile Centre from only £5 (that’s 50% off). It’s only a 30 minute drive so get a driver on board, then get yourself out of Southampton and into the Hampshire countryside.

But whatever you do, remember to Treat Yo’ Self!

More articles in TYO Tuesday
  1. Treat Yo Self Tuesday – the Second Instalment
  2. Introducing Treat Yo’Self Tuesday

Former Opinion Editor for Wessex Scene and enthusiastic English student. Advocate of social justice, creativity and treating yourself. First and foremost an Opinion writer but I like to dabble.