English Students Have the Most Sex: The Results of Southampton’s Big Sex Survey

0

Students who study English, have the most sex, according to results from Southampton’s big student survey 2016. 

On average, an English student has sex 14.75 times a month, or once every two days. On average, students have sex 7.88 times a month – about once every four days. The students that have the least sex are languages students – averaging only 1.9 times a month.

The survey also showed that Southampton’s favourite sex position is missionary.  With 1 in 3 naming it their favourite.

Further, 1 in 5 students said they’ve slept with someone one of their friends had already had sex with with.

The survey also showed that students are very relaxed about their sexual health, nearly half claiming they “never” get tested for sexually transmitted infections.

Further, 2 in 3 students don’t use a condom every time they have sex.

The results also found that only 6.1% of Southampton students have to having threesome.

1 in 5 students have slept with someone they’ve met on a dating app, and 16.7% have filmed a sexual act with their partner, and over half of students have sent photos of a sexual nature. 2% of students said they would share a sexual photo of someone else as a form of revenge.

43.4% of students have had sex in a public place, and 14.6% have had sex or done something of a sexual nature beyond kissing.

Editor 2015-16. Politics Editor 2014-15. Third year Politics and Economics student, I've written for every section but primarily write politics, opinion and news pieces. I also write for The Edge, Kettle Mag, The National Student, The Student Times and the Independent and do lots of work with Surge Radio.