Your London 2012- Help Needed

0

The London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games are here! If you’ve been to any events, been working as a Games Maker or been cheering Team GB from your sofa we want to hear from you.

A shop in Hampton Court makes a tribute to Wiggo

Please send us your pictures and a short passage about your best (and worst) moments of the Olympics so far to editor@wessexscene.co.uk.

Here’s Bradley Wiggins cycling through Hampton Court on his way to Olympic Gold yesterday. My best moment of London 2012 was witnessing Wiggo fly past on his bike amongst an ecstatic and supportive crowd. The atmosphere was incredible and the sun came out, what a day to win an Olympic Gold medal!

Bradley Wiggins on his way to Olympic Gold in the Time Trial. Taken with my iPhone.

The Games are only here for the next few weeks so let’s share our memories, celebrate sporting success and collectively give tributes to Great Britain! All contributions are welcome, this is Your London 2012.

The Olympic rings made out of coloured bike wheels in my nearest shopping town Kingston upon Thames.

I come from South West London and am studying English at Southampton. I am interested in journalism and considering it as a career after my degree. I have interests in Sports and Music and have written for a sports magazine called Sportsister before. I am keen to get involved in as much as possible whilst at Uni and writing about my experiences could be a very rewarding thing. :)