Elections Night Live At The Cube!

8

Election NightHello! Welcome to Elections Night – Live from The Cube

The votes are in, the candidates are ready and election fever has officially swept across campus! Yes, that’s right. SUSU Elections Night 2013 is officially here.

We’ll be live-blogging the whole thing, straight from The Cube, making this the place to be. Don’t forget to check out SUSUtv’s coverage too.

Remember to get involved too! Help us out! Comment below or join the conversation on Twitter with the hashtag #votesusu.

Let the battle commence!

[liveblog][/liveblog]

23;55 what does that even mean? How does this relate to the election? Professional media by arse.

Alexander James Green

Hi Josh. At the time, we were just trying to tide over a break in the coverage by rhyming words with Adam Maloney’s name. Perhaps not very peofessional, but hope that clears it up..

Making unnecessarily cruel jokes of unsuccessful candidates is unfair considering how hard they have worked for months now and how committed they were.

Alexander James Green

If you would mind pointing out some of these ‘cruel’ jokes, we’d be happy to respond to your comment

Very lazy reporting – essentially couldn’t be bothered to find out who got elected onto Union Council? It’s not difficult.

Alexander James Green

Hi Anon

Thanks for your comment nearly 15 hours after the live-blog finished. At the time that the Union Councillors were elected, we were having technical difficulties thus were unable to broadcast the result – it was nothing whatsoever to do with being “lazy” as if you read the blog, you can see that we then successfully reported on every position.

Moreover, we knew our news team was also putting out updates on the results alongside the live-blog, so we didn’t feel the need to go back and report on it. In fact, if you are doing more than just trolling and would actually like to know the result, than here is the link announcing the result: http://www.wessexscene.co.uk/news/top-news/2013/03/01/new-union-councillors-elected/. Enjoy!‎

What the hell did you think Dando was going to be? Even I knew she was a blow up doll….

Alexander James Green

Hi. I’m unsure what exactly you mean; we knew exactly what Michelle Dando was, hence the entries
    20.38 Well, that’s according to some sources.
    20.38- It’s not funny. It never was. It never will be.
    20.35 – Michelle Dando is here. It’s just a blow-up doll.

Clearly the joke was lost on you, but that’s still no reason to call yourself an idiot.