Dev Announced As RAG Awards 2017 Host

0

BBC Radio 1 DJ Dev Griffin has been announced as the host of the National RAG Awards 2017.

The awards ceremony recognises achievement in student fundraising and will be held at St Mary’s Stadium as part of the National RAG Conference, which this year is being organised and hosted by SUSU RAG.

Issy Worrall, Deputy Chair of the conference organising committee, commented:

We’re so excited for RAG conference – which hundreds of RAG’S, Charities and Companies coming down to Southampton, it really is an amazing opportunity! Adding Dev from Radio 1 into the mix just adds to the mix, it’s going to be a great few days!

SUSU VP Engagment and organising committee chair Dan Varley added:

We are thrilled to be able to welcome Dev from BBC Radio 1 to host the National RAG Awards at RAG Conference 2017 this year. He will be helping to highlight the incredible work of student fundraisers up and down the country as we hand out 10 awards, from Fundraising Event of the Year to RAG of the Year. The event is being held at St Mary’s Football Stadium this year, and will see almost 200 delegates from as far north as Edinburgh come and celebrate the past year. We’re sure Dev will make this an incredible evening!

Tickets for the conference and awards can be bought online.

The RAG Awards categories and nominations can be viewed here.

Deputy Editor 2017-18, International Editor 2015-17. Languages student adjusting to being back in the UK after a year in Chile. Interested in Latin America, world news, media and politics.