Student-Friendly Stocking Fillers

0

Unsure of what to buy your Secret Santa? Here’s our list of the top ten treats that’ll please your friend without breaking your student budget...

1. SNOW FAIRY SHOWER GEL, £3.25, LUSH
This sweetly scented shower gel is sure to brighten up wash-time on those cold winter days. Just make sure your friend hides it from their flatmates, or it may be ‘borrowed’…

2. MULLET POWER PLAYING CARDS, £5, TOPSHOP
Perfect for boredom-busting, or just to admire their hairstyles… But hopefully not to gain any hairstyle ideas! Great for a games night, a five-minute procrastination session, or even as a base for a drinking game…

3. TIDDLY MILK CHOCOLATE REINDEERS, £5.50, HOTEL CHOCOLAT
Cute, chocolately and delicious… Who could possibly resist? Ideal for the chocaholics and hard-to-buy-for.

4. NIVEA FOR MEN MINIS COLLECTION, £5.15, BOOTS
One for the man in your life: encourage him to get groomed with this kit.

5. MINI HEADPHONE SPEAKERS, £8, URBAN OUTFITTERS
This super-cool gadget also doubles up as a keyring and is small and postable. Perfect for the music lovers out there.

6. CHRISTMAS WHITE HOT CHOCOLATE WITH MARSHMALLOWS, £6.50, WHITTARDS
Surely this would cheer anyone up on a cold Winter’s day…

7. COLOURWORKS BEAUTY TOOLS SET, £9.99, SUPERDRUG
Perfect for beautifying and perfecting that look for a big night out.

8. NOSH FOR STUDENTS, £4.39, AMAZON
Get them cooking good grub with this book, suiting those slightly more challenged in the kitchen as well as those who just love to make something new.

9. A4 DISPLAY WALLET, £3.75, PAPERCHASE
Give them the gift of organisation…

10. ALBA AM/FM SHOWER RADIO, £7.99, ARGOS
For in-shower karaoke… Be careful who you choose with this though. You may regret opting to give it to your tone-deaf flatmate or over-enthusiastic early-bird!

I have always wanted to write. It's more of a need than a want. I will not rest until I am a professional journalist, and I am going to start with the Wessex Scene...