One Month With… VibroSlim

0

Consol in Portswood is offering the impossible. Stand on a VibroSlim machine for 10 minutes, without doing anything and without sweating and lose up to 300 calories. Surely a myth, right? Wrong.

I have been using VibroSlim for three weeks now and I have noticed some weight loss. Although, I do believe it is unlikely that I could lose 300 calories in 10 minutes, I do believe that it does burn calories.

VibroSlim works by ‘creating instability in the body, forcing your muscles to contract multiple times per second’. This means that you burn more calories quickly as all the muscles in your body are working at the same time. After getting off the VibroSlim machine, I felt very itchy and my legs felt like jelly. Apparently this is very normal, however, as blood rushes to your skin’s surface during the workout.

I’m a pretty lazy person when it comes to keeping fit, and so this is the perfect option for me. I realise it sounds a bit too good to be true, but it isn’t just me who thinks this. Two friends of mine came with me to Consol and ended up buying a membership. It seems the perfect way of getting ready for Summer.

For the still dubious amongst you, Consol offers a free trial session, so that you can experience the VibroSlim once for yourself before signing up. If you do decide to sign up, it’s only £20 a month for unlimited use.

Consol also offers sunbeds, aqua massage and collagen light treatment.