Waterproof Your Wardrobe

0

Autumn is most definitely upon us, but don’t let the rain dampen your spirits! The saying goes that every cloud has a silver lining, and splashing out on some shower-proof staples is sure to cheer you up, so here’s some wet-weather gear that’s budget-friendly and practical, as well as being right on trend…

mac lilac

A waterproof jacket is a must-have and this lilac quilted mac from Topshop will be sure to keep you dry on your walk to campus. With 10% student discount it’s just £50 and the pastel shade will carry you right through till summer – think of it as an investment!

leo wellies n

New Look’s wellies are well within a student budget, including this leopard print Chelsea-boot style pair for just £15.99 (PLUS students get 10% off!).

umbrella

An umbrella is an essential, and with ASOS’s great sale items you have no excuse for getting caught in a downpour! This rose print style was £18, now ONLY £10.

red coat

Danish brand Only at ASOS have a range of winter staples with surprisingly small price tags – check out this hooded parker for just £35! It’s shower proof as well as warm, and the faux-fur trim is so Winter 2014! To top that all off, get 10% discount by entering your NUS card number or signing up to UniDays.

black wellies

For just £25, River Island’s mock-croc wellies prove that functionality doesn’t have to sacrifice style. Keep it classic with a pair in black that will go with just about anything! Also, look out for special student days to get discount offers in store.

Bag these bargains and you’ll be wishing for the days it does rain!