February 14th Fashion Fix

0

Valentine’s Day inspired items you’re sure to fall for…

boo jumper

Pretty in pink: this thick knitted jumper with heart-shaped elbow patches is Boohoo’s answer to your date-wear troubles.  It’s just £18 minus your UniDays discount. Pair with skinnies and heeled boots for a casual but stylish outfit, for wherever your date may take you!

mis choker

Acknowledge the 14th without going overboard with Missguided’s velvet choker at only £5. We guarantee you’ll have your man lost for words…

plt shorts

Pucker up: Pretty Little Thing’s high-waisted shorts have been reduced from £15 to just £5! Flaunt your pins in these on Saturday night and they won’t be only kisses you’ll be wearing.

nl tshirt

Take the direct route by letting this tee do all the talking. It’s £14.99 from New Look (don’t forget your student discount), and looks great with leather-look leggings. Simple and to the point, he’ll definitely get the hint.

asos bag

Give a classic nod to Valentine’s Day fashion with this red envelope clutch bag. It’s £25 at ASOS and will provide the perfect colour pop to a little black dress.

asos crop

Keep things sweet in this Ichiban high-neck crop at ASOS. Its £28 minus 10% student discount. If you wanna go all out, why not buy the matching skirt?

rad sweater

And fear not if V-Day isn’t really your thing – brand Valentine at Rad clothing has a range of sweaters with slogans to sum up your mindset on that day you want to avoid. This one’s £29.90, perfect for those not-so-hopeless romantics.