Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is the New Face of Denim Brand Paige’s Autumn/Winter Collection

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has been announced as the new face of denim brand Paige’s Autumn/Winter collection. With her famously long legs the model is the perfect choice.

The British model is giving us serious jean envy, hair envy and general life envy in the rock ‘n’ roll shots for the brand’s newest collection.

Alongside edgy ripped jeans, the new collection features sleek skinnies, a sharp leather mini skirt and perhaps the new autumn trend: beautifully embellished blue jeans.

The range also features Paige’s first steps into the world of outerwear, with Rosie HW modelling a wool-blend coat, leather biker jacket and a check bomber, too. You’re going to have to check your bank account because you’re going to want to buy.

Rosie worked with the design team at Paige to come up with a concept for the shoot, using iconic Kate Moss poses and that on-duty/off-duty model vibe as her inspiration.

I loved having the opportunity to work with the Paige team again”, Rosie said. “It was fun to collaborate with the brand on the look and feel of the campaign, and then see it come to life. I can’t wait to share the images with everyone.

We’re excited to give some of Rosie’s ’80s styling a go ourselves and of course attempt to recreate that super cool, messy hair ‘do.