NYE: The Best Bargain Buys

0

With Christmas finished, New Year’s Eve is just around the corner. If you’re heading out to celebrate, but still haven’t sorted your outfit yet, don’t panic! Take advantage of the post-Christmas sales and grab a bargain, while still putting together an eye-catching look.

10B15IBLK_large
Topshop Midi dress, £65

Romantic 

Topshop, £60
Topshop, £60

If you want something a bit different for NYE this year, head to Topshop. With lashings of lace, beading and embellishment, Topshop have the dress for you if you’re seeking a romantic style outfit. We love this midi dress, which is now half price at £65. If you’re looking for a bit more sparkle, try this beaded mini dress, at £60.

Sparkly
New Year’s Eve is, arguably, the best opportunity to wear your most

New Look, £18.
New Look, £18.

sparkly dress! Head to New Look for sequin and beaded numbers, some of which can be found in the sale for under £20. We love this black sequinned cami dress which is in the sale at £18.

Accessories
If you don’t fancy a completely sparkly outfit (or if you want to add even more sparkle!) then

New Look, £13
New Look, £13

accessories can be a key element of your look. Head to New Look for glitzy shoes which, again, you can pick up for reasonable prices in their winter sale. These platform knotted shoes will look great with shimmery gold outfits, or can add interest to a Little Black Dress.

We also love this necklace from Accessorize, at £12.50. It will add a dash of glamour to any New Year’s Eve look, but can also be dressed down for lectures with jeans and a plain jumper.

Accessorize, £12.50
Accessorize, £12.50