Are you looking for a recipe to satisfy your sweet tooth, while also trying to keep it relatively easy and inexpensive? Don’t let a lack of baking experience keep you from creating delicious treats! These five recipes are all made with five or less ingredients, and here’s the catch – they all taste great! Whether you want to impress your friends or just satisfy that craving of yours, these recipes are sure to do the trick!
1. NUTELLA BROWNIES
- 365 g Nutella
- 2 eggs
- 65 g flour
- Mix and bake at 350F for 15 minutes.
2. CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- 115g butter
- 284g flour
- 1 egg
- 150g brown sugar
- 130g chocolate chips (or chopped up Dairy Milk)
- Mix the butter and sugar together.
- Then, add in the egg, flour, and chocolate chips. Roll the dough into balls and bake at 350F for 8 minutes.
3. MICROWAVABLE CHOCOLATE GOOEY CAKE IN A MUG
- 1 egg
- 30g icing sugar
- 1-2 teaspoons of cocoa powder
- Your favorite ice cream
- Mix together the egg, icing sugar, and cocoa powder until smooth and place in a mug.
- Microwave the mug for 50-60 seconds. Immediately top the cake with ice cream and enjoy!
4. RASPBERRY SANGRIA POPSICLES
- 355 ml cups red wine
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 235 ml pomegranate juice
- 125g raspberries
- In a saucepan on low heat, combine the red wine and sugar until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Remove from heat and add in the pomegranate juice and raspberries.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle moulds and freeze overnight.
5. OREO FUDGE BALLS
- 225g cream cheese
- 36 Oreos
- 450g chocolate
- Finely crush the Oreos. Mix the Oreos together with the cream cheese and then roll into small balls.
- Place into fridge for 2 hours and allow to cool.
- Melt the chocolate and dip the balls completely into the chocolate to cover all parts of its outside.
- Place back into the fridge until the chocolate has hardened.