December has only just started and already we’ve been bombarded with Christmas. Here’s Pause’s list of things we already hate about the season to be jolly.
- Everything you actually needed in a shop has been moved and replaced with Baubles and Christmas socks.
- All you want for Christmas is for Mariah Carey to stop being played in every blooming shop.
- You have no idea what to buy anyone AND you’ve got no money.
- Everywhere is having a sale, even DFS, yet everything seems more expensive than usual.
- The John Lewis advert started out adorable, but now it makes you want to go hunting.
- Everything is Christmas Flavoured or has a penguin on it. PENGUINS AREN’T EVEN FROM THE NORTH POLE!
- It’s flipping freezing and you can’t use your touchscreen with your gloves.
- All your deadlines are coming up, but everyone wants to go Ice Skating.
- The ‘true meaning of Christmas’ debate has begun. Everyone knows it’s Santa’s Birthday.
- Everyone is moaning about how early Christmas has come this year… again.
BONUS: You secretly can’t wait.