Dangerous Dad faces court

0

Last Monday Anthony Marsh, 21, was arrested on suspicion of murdering his ex-girlfriend, Stephanie Bellinger, 24, and their 10-month-old daughter Lili. Victims were found dead a week ago, on Saturday morning, in their house in Totton, near Southampton. Post-mortem examinations by a Home Office pathologist have revealed the causes of deaths were stab wounds.

Anthony and Stephanie were together for at least 3 years, but they recently separated. Ms Bellinger’s friend described their relationship as ‘turbulent’. Her family released a statement which says that Stephanie was a “fun-loving, free spirit” and her child – ‘a bouncing, happy little baby who brought joy to our lives.’ Emily Di Maiolo, the general manager of the hotel where Ms Bellinger used to work, commented on Marsh: ‘He was a nice lad too, and I don’t have a bad word to say about the time he spent here.’

In warning to the public police announced Marsh is dangerous due to mental health problems, he suffers from schizophrenia. Yesterday, after almost a week from the murder, at 9.30am he appeared at the New Forest Magistrates Court in Lyndhurst to be charged with killing his partner and the baby daughter. He was remanded in custody and told to appear at Winchester Crown Court on Tuesday, 9 March, for preliminary hearing.