Student magazine 100voices and Jasmine Birtles appear on Campus

0

Student magazine 100voices today appeared on campus with their own bed and a lavish looking Jasmine Birtles, offering ten pounds to any students who sat on a bed and asked a few financial questions.

Jasmine Birtles (founder of Moneymagpie.com,  a BBC presenter and Daily Express finance columnist) was out donning her red silk pyjamas and offering students financial advice in an attempt to raise awareness of the new student magazine 100voices.

The magazine made by students, for students launched in August and also has its own online Student Money TV show and website.

100voices truly offers some great experience for writers and anyone interested in film and TV. Through the backing of their sponsors Barclays, 100voices truly offers some great experience for writers and anyone interested in film or TV – and even some paid opportunities.

Enjoli Liston, is the current Editor of the magazine and alumni of Southampton University. Enjoli started off  her career as Lifestyle Editor of the Wessex Scene 3 years ago, she said

“100voices.co.uk is entirely written by students and recent graduates, so we know that managing your money when you’re at uni can be tough. This is a great opportunity for students to pick up tips about how to make ends meet without having to live on baked beans everyday.”

If you’d like to get involved visit their website www.100voices.co.uk or e-mail your CV to students.money@redwood.net with your articles on student money and uni life.