Southampton Clubs and Societies Bare All for Charity

0

On a chilly November day, anyone who happened to wander into the SUSU Activities Room would have been in for quite a surprise, as SUSU Clubs and Socs got down to their birthday suits to have photos taken for this years RAG Calendar.

The photography was done by PhotoSoc, who did an impressive job of remaining professional in front of some boisterous naked antics. The photos were done over two days, with male groups on one day and female on the next. The resulting calendar will be in black and white, with twelve months of female pictures, and twelve months of male.

All profits from the sales of the calendar will go to the RAG Charities for 2010/11- Southampton Opportunity Group, Help the Hospices and Practical Action. The calendars cost just £5 and can be ordered online from boxoffice.susu.org, or in person from the SUSU Box Office. They are due to arrive at SUSU next Thursday and will be available for collection from SUSU reception.

A sneak preview of some of the pictures will be available at I Love College on Wednesday 15th December.

There is a guest appearance in each picture from the RAG teddy bear, whose innocence was certainly tainted and will be going home for a spin in the washing machine this Christmas.

A limited number have been ordered to arrive next week, and if demand is greater then RAG have said they will order more, however these are unlikely to arrive before Christmas. So if you want to give one to your granny for Christmas then get to the Box Office now!