Valentine’s Day in Winchester: Tips and Ideas

0

Valentines Day is just around the corner and there are plenty of ways to spend the evening, whether it’s a table for two or a cosy night in. Here are a few ideas on how to have a great romantic night or an Anti-Valentine’s day!

Eating Out:

ASK Italian have an awesome Valentine’s Set Menu for £16.95 per person, which includes a glass of Prosecco. ASK is a lovely and modern Italian restaurant found on Winchester highstreet and you can download the menu and book a table online at www.askitalian.co.uk

Other Restaurants in Winchester that have a special Valentine’s menu include: Dim T, Pizza Express (£30 f0r two) and Wetherspoons (two meals and a bottle of wine selection).

Remember to book a table to avoid dissapointment or a long table wait!

Eating In:

Tesco’s have a lot of great deals at the moment, including cards & gifts, wine and a meal deal! Check the Valentine’s aisle for endless deals for a cosy night in! Also, check other Supermarkets like Sainsbury’s and M&S to see what special food offers they have in store. Saves cooking!

The Alternative Valentine’s

For a group night in, the perfect food to eat whilst watching an ironic horror film has to be Domino’s. There are plenty of deals online, plus the beautiful ‘Two for Tuesday’ deal! 

Bar3One have a big Valentine’s night with cheap drinks on Tuesday which is a fun alternative to the clichés of V-Day! Couples get free entry before 10pm (you could always pretend!), write your name on the Facebook wall for discounted entry.

Image: Sasha Spaid.

2nd Year studying Graphic Arts (Illustration)