Fashion Show Success at WSA

0

After weeks of preparation, the night of Winchester School of Art’s fashion show and fundraiser was upon us. It saw many people brave the cold and head to the union to see the 2nd and 3rd year’s creations, and to party the night away in a 90’s and 00’s themed event.
Arriving just after half eight it was lovely to see so many people already there, with more and more people turning up as the night went on. The free punch on entry went down a treat, as did the DJ who managed to keep the crowd happy as we all eagerly anticipated what was to come.
The fashion show itself definitely lived up to expectations, with the whole room seemingly in awe. All manner of clothes, both womenswear and menswear, came down the runway, with all the models seriously strutting their stuff. The intricate and imaginative designs were inspirational, a joy to see and something for their creators to be very proud of. The whole room clapped along as the models did their final walk; a perfect end to a perfect show.
The catwalk was then cleared away, the bar re-opened, and 90’s music yet again began to blast out, leaving everyone to celebrate and dance until the early hours. All in all the night seemed to be a great success!
Written by Sarah Boxall