Fashionable Fundraising:The Gladrags Fundraising Event

0

WSA’s first ever Raise and Give (RAG) event will be a fantastic, not to mention stylish evening and all in the name of charity! This casual get together in the Union on Tuesday 13th March promises to be a fun-filled evening, as well as it being newly elected Graham Read’s launch night as our RAG officer!

There is a wide variety of clothes for guys and girls. The best pieces will be modelled and auctioned while the rest will be on sale with prices ranging from just 50p to £4! Bargain!

I’ve also been informed that there a few designer goodies including Ralph Lauren shirts and a Harrod’s handbag! There will be a preview on tuesday from 12-3 where you can browse through the stock before you buy your ticket for the evening event- kind of like a ‘try before you buy!’

The event will coincide with the open mic night in the Union and we’ll be treated with live acoustic sets whilst we shop! There will also be a raffle with awesome prize give-aways such as Paint-ball vouchers, bottles of wine and much, much more!

The tickets are available to buy from the fundraisers in the Union on Monday 12th  12- 2pm, at the preview on Tuesday 12-3 or you can buy on the door. The prices for tickets are £3 or £2 if you have donated clothes to the event.

All money raised will be donated to the Naomi House charity.

This event looks like it will be very successful; bigger and better than any event at WSA so far and will be one of many to come!

Come along, you could end up with a whole new outfit for under a tenner!

Facebook Event: http://www.facebook.com/events/140099286113139/

2nd Year studying Graphic Arts (Illustration)