WSA London Show

0

As the excitement of results is in the air, Third Year Graphic Arts students from Winchester School of Art get ready to say ‘hello London town’ with their work in tow. Preparations have been sorted and the work is on it’s way as you  are reading this, how exciting! So what is all the information that you need to know to get there and have a look at it yourself?

Where?

The Rag Factory, 16-18 Heneage Street, London, E1 5LJ.

The easiest way to get there is by underground, jumping off at Aldgate East and then walking that small distance to the Rag Factory.

When?

The Private View is on the Thursday 28th June starting at 6:30pm. It then continues over the 29th-1st July from 11am to 7pm daily.

What?

On one half, the exhibition shows a select number of students who have been chosen to show their final major projects from all 4 pathways- Advertising, Illustration, Graphic Design and Photography. On the other half, Blue and Simon, ex students of WSA, set a brief to exhibit the latest talent coming from Winchester. The brief was to design a poster that will run as a limited 50 print edition, all available to purchase.

As well as these two exciting aspects, Soapbox Press will also be there promoting and distributing the ‘Winchester Journals’ for London to see.

So make sure you get to London for the latter part of this week holding a camera, money for a sneaky purchase if something tickles your fancy and a tummy to hold that beer! Surely you don’t want to miss out now?!

Written by Nicola Manuel.