Fire at Bencraft Halls

0


A fire at Bencraft Halls in the early hours of this morning has left one student in hospital.

The fire was discovered in the Block A laundry room and  involved one of the washing machines.

Hampshire Fire Service arrived at the accommodation complex around 12:30am and left just before 2am.

bencraft

 Students in Blocks A and B were evacuated by the Hampshire Fire Service while their team tackled the blaze. One student was taken to hospital following smoke inhalation. No other students are believed to be hurt.

The Wessex Scene will keep you updated when more information is made available.

If you have any information on the incident, please email news@wessexscene.co.uk

avatar

Professional moaner and student of Politics. Twitter - JTaylor704

Leave A Reply