Cosmo on Campus Comes to Southampton

3

Cosmopolitan Magazine will be paying at visit to the University of Southampton today (Thursday 16th October) promoting their free streamlined version of the magazine, Cosmo on Campus.

The team, along with student Brand Ambassadors, will be spending the day outside the Student’s Union handing out free copies of Cosmo on Campus, as well as selling this month’s Cosmopolitan Magazine at a discounted price (£2 off, less than half the price). There will also be freebies to pick up.

cosmo

Cosmo on Campus is a free streamlined version of the well loved magazine made especially for students.

The Cosmo on Campus tour kicked off last week, visiting various universities across the country and promoting the magazine. Last week, the magazine visited universities including Newcastle, Leeds, Nottingham, Loughborough, Brighton and London.

Don’t forget to pick up a copy of the magazine on campus today! Find Cosmo On Campus on twitter at @CosmoOnCampus or check them out on Facebook here. For the official website of the women’s magazine, click here.

News Editor for the Wessex Scene 2013 - 2015. I lead the news section, consistently providing the website with up-to-date news content. I am experienced in researching, reporting, writing and editing breaking news stories.