ANNOUNCEMENT: Katy B to Perform at Grad Ball

0

Singer/songwriter Katy B is the first act to be announced for the SUSU grad ball 2015, it has been revealed today. 

The mercury prize nominated artist will take to the stage of SUSU’s ‘Music through the ages’ themed ball, taking place at the 4,000 capacity venue, Oceana Southampton, on Monday 8 June this year.

SUSU are expected to make further announcements on the event later on this week, as well as hosting a ticket sales launch event this Thursday, where students will be given the chance to win prizes with the purchase of their tickets. From 9am-7pm on Thursday 5 March, a name will be picked every hour from those who have bought a ticket from the SUSU box office, with each winner being awarded a prize.

Tickets for SUSU Grad Ball 2015 priced at £45 are on sale from now until Wednesday (04.03.15) for students who registered for priority sign-up. General release tickets will be available from March 5 – with a split payment option available – priced at £50.

Editor of Wessex Scene 2014-15 Features Editor 2013-14 Writer 2012-2013 I have been involved with the publication throughout my time at university. As editor, I have worked with my team to redesign the magazine, the website and even create special editions on top of our monthly issues. I primarily write news, features and lifestyle pieces.