Fashion Week Arrives at Winchester

From tomorrow, 21st April begins Winchester fashion week, an annual event spanning 5 days showcasing some of the biggest brands on the high street including LK Bennett and Hobbs, as well as Winchester’s independent fashion boutiques.

Photo attribution:
Photo attribution:

Now in its fifth year, this celebration of all things ‘vogue’ is an opportunity for fashion fans to immerse themselves in a series of events associated with Winchester’s emerging fashion scene, including student exhibitions from the Winchester School of Art and jewellery making workshops at the established Jeremy France Jewellers on Winchester High street. The grand finale catwalk show, which takes place at Winchester Guildhall this Saturday, is regarded as the highlight of the event.

Sponsored by the University of Winchester and co-ordinated by Winchester Business Improvement District (BID) this five day event aims in providing the city’s community with a vast opportunity to get involved with the former capital of Wessex’s cultural heritage and spotlight on all things fashionable.
Winchester Fashion Week takes place from 21st -25th April. Tickets can be purchased from Every ticket purchased includes entry into a prize draw to win a trip to Milan.

Currently the Winchester Editor of Wessex Scene, Kalisto is a fine arts student, keen writer and emerging artist with a mighty love of coffee...