Police Looking For Two Brothers After Recent Acid Attack

After a recent acid attack which has shocked Southampton, police are now searching for two brothers connected to the attack.

26-year old Goeffrey Midmore and his 22-year old brother Billy Midmore, both from London, have been branded as ‘dangerous individuals’ and are wanted by the police for questioning.

The Police have today released images of the two suspects who they believe to be fundamentally connected to the horrific crime, which had left the 37-year old victim with serious injuries.

billy and geoff.jpg-pwrt3
Billy (left) and Goeffrey Midmore (right)

Billy Midmore is described as white, stocky, and approximately 5ft 8ins tall with blue eyes. He has a scar on his left arm. His brother Goeffrey is said to be white, 5ft 1ins, has green eyes, is stocky with a tattoo on his left hand and a scar on the right side of his face.

Police are appealing for those with information connected to the attack to come forward, and if anyone knows the whereabouts of either Billy or Geoff Midmore, to contact Hampshire Constabulary on 101 quoting ‘Operation Interstate’.

Deputy Editor of the Wessex Scene for 2015/16. I often write News, Politics and Opinion pieces. As well as writing for the Scene I can be found in the Surge Radio studio, where I am the Head of News. Also, as I'm new to twitter and desperate, follow me!! @95moliver