Win Tickets To The Clothes Show Live

To celebrate Freshers’ fortnight Wessex Scene has teamed up with The Clothes Show in association with ALCATEL ONETOUCH to offer one lucky reader and their ‘plus one’ the chance to attend the year’s most prestigious fashion event, absolutely free! 

To be in with a chance of winning, email  with your name and address – if you are picked at random you will receive a FREE pair of tickets. The competition closes on 5th October.

The line-up for this year’s clothes show includes Jamie Laing, Joey Essex, Hilary Alexander, Rae Morris, and Gemma Cairney.

The Clothes Show live launched during 1989 by Gavin Brown and June Barker, but has been hosted at the NEC in Birmingham since 1990. Some top models have been scouted while visiting the clothes show, including Cat Deely and Holly Willoughby.

Tickets are limited to one pair per winner and valid on 4th December only. So what are you waiting for? Send your entry today!

Competition now closed.

Editor 2015-16. Politics Editor 2014-15. Third year Politics and Economics student, I've written for every section but primarily write politics, opinion and news pieces. I also write for The Edge, Kettle Mag, The National Student, The Student Times and the Independent and do lots of work with Surge Radio.