Trampolining Park Set to Open in Southampton This December

The Oxygen Freejumping trampoline park is opening in Bursledon Road in Southampton this Christmas.

Freerunner and James Bond star Sebastian Foucan helped design the 25,000 square foot park, which will include a 3,500ft mezzanine, two dodgeball courts, an airbag and walls that can be walked by jumpers.

David Stalker, Oxygen Freejumping CEO, said:

We are so excited to launch our new Oxygen Freejumping park in Southampton.  The city is renowned for its sporting prowess and we hope to inspire a new generation of jumpers to get fit and have fun doing it. All you need to get started is a pair of our striking yellow jump socks and a burst of energy.

Ten local schoolchildren will get the chance to go freejumping at the park in the New Year by sharing a picture of themselves at the park in a Christmas jumper with the hashtag #christmasjumper on Twitter.

The freejumping team will be meeting members of the public at the Southampton Christmas Festival in Guildhall Square for a week from Saturday December 12th prior to the opening on the December 14th 2015.

News Editor 2015/16. Philosophy and Politics student. Opinionated activist with a questionable sense of humour. Left Wing, Critique of the Status Quo and diplomatic debater who loves writing for you!