UPDATE: Multiple Stabbings Outside Junk and Carlton Place

0

Two people were stabbed and a third person has been injured following an attack in Carlton place – near Junk and Orange Rooms – in the early hours of this morning. Four men have been arrested in connection with this incident. 

Police say two men suffered stab wounds and a third man is reported to have a head injury. The first stabbing was outside Junk nightclub and a second on Carlton Place – where a man was allegedly stabbed in the leg.

The police do not know if the incidents are linked.

A representative of  South Central Ambulance Service told the Daily Echo:

Security staff at Junk nightclub in London Road said a member of the public had been stabbed. We sent an ambulance and took the person to Southampton General Hospital. While we were dealing with that incident the ambulance crew and the police were approached by a member of the public who said a man had been stabbed in nearby Carlton Crescent.

Both patients are being treated at Southampton General Hospital. None of the injuries are life-threatening.

Were you in the area last night? If you have any information that help the police please call 101, 0r Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.

Wessex Scene will keep you updated as this story develops. 

Editor 2015-16. Politics Editor 2014-15. Third year Politics and Economics student, I've written for every section but primarily write politics, opinion and news pieces. I also write for The Edge, Kettle Mag, The National Student, The Student Times and the Independent and do lots of work with Surge Radio.