Man Dies At Fair On Southampton Common

0


A man has died after suffering a cardiac arrest at a fair on Southampton Common.

As reported by the Daily Echo, paramedics were called to the B Cole & Sons Family Fairground, which is currently hosting its Annual Easter Fair on Southampton Common, at 5.04pm on Thursday evening after reports that the man had been electrocuted.

However, after an assessment by paramedics South Central Ambulance Service confirmed that the man had in fact suffered a cardiac arrest and was taken to Southampton General Hospital for treatment. He was reportedly part of the family running the fair.

Staff at the event have been reported as saying the family in question is too distraught to comment, but confirming that someone had died at the fair.

The attraction was open as normal yesterday.

avatar

International Editor 2015-17. Third year French & Spanish student currently spending a year studying abroad in Concepción, Chile. Interested in media and world news.

Leave A Reply