RE:WORK – WINCHESTER SCHOOL OF ARTS CAREERS EVENT

0

FinalLogo
Source: Winchester School of Arts

Re:Work will take place this year on Friday 10th June and promises to attract many industry professions to give talks as well as a range of companies to hold stalls.  

The released confirmed attendees for this year, so far, include Kit and Ace, Kolab Digital, Creative United and Urban Outfitters.  In past years, the careers event has attracted companies such as L K Bennett, Mint Velvet, Debenhams and Estee Lauder, with speakers such as designer Ella Doran and Robert Shaw, founder of Jack Wills.

There will be speakers, presentations and stands where students can talk one to one to companies, not only about potential opportunities, but also generally about working in industry. Also, It is the same day as the Private View of the BA Degree Show; which attracts a high footfall of industry and professionals from across the UK.

Winchester School of Art is ranked 11th in the UK for Art and Design by the Times and 8th in the UK for Fashion Design by the Guardian.  It has 1600 students on the Winchester campus and 600 at the campus in Dalian, China.  Their courses include Fine Art, Graphic Arts, Games Design and Art, Fashion and Textile Design and Fashion Marketing and Management, as well as management courses such as Luxury Brand Management, Design Management and Global Media Management.

Like the page on Facebook, Re:Work, or follow on twitter, @ReWorkWSA, to stay up to date with companies who will be attending.

Deputy Editor 2016 -2017. I'm a Geography student here at Southampton. Also, an avid adventurer; who is always up for discovering somewhere whether it's new or old.