BREAKING: Clean Bandit To Headline Grad Ball

1

More details of the SUSU Grad Ball have been released, including the announcement that Clean Bandit will joining DJ Fresh as a co-headliner. 

The Grammy award-winners will be performing a DJ Set at the Southampton Guildhall.

Tickets went on sale last Monday, and cost £48.

Other acts include a DJ set from local DJ Drop Division and Massaoke.

The night will also feature fairground rides including a paratrooper, and dodgems as well as a GIF Photobooth.

Over half the available tickets for the event have already been sold and are due to go on general release on Monday 25 April. Tickets can be purchased from the Union’s Box Office at www.susu.org/boxoffice 

Upcoming announcements for Graduation Ball can be found at www.susugradball.com

Editor 2015-16. Politics Editor 2014-15. Third year Politics and Economics student, I've written for every section but primarily write politics, opinion and news pieces. I also write for The Edge, Kettle Mag, The National Student, The Student Times and the Independent and do lots of work with Surge Radio.

Really: Clean Bandit and DJ Fresh for £48? Considering you can see DJ Fresh at Brighton in August (alongside Fleur East and Carly Rae Jepson) for £20 he is hardly worth the money. Clean Bandit meanwhile is going to be nothing but a run-of-the-mill DJ set because Jess Glynne makes their songs and gives the performance. Plus no one has really heard of them since Summer 2014.

Yep…. ‘we don’t care about the acts’ was well listened too.