Union to Host First Drag Show Performance

0

The University of Southampton Students’ Union is to welcome a Winchester School of Art student to perform a drag show, as alter-ego Mileena Wyntr, on Friday 20 May 2016.

The show, titled ‘Life’s a Drag’, will be held at 18.00 at Winchester School of Art Cafe and will feature performances from Mileena Wyntr with special guest Dynasty Diamonds as support.

Students can expect a varied performance including comedy, dance, lip sync, twisted humour and lashings of ‘shade’.

Mileena Wyntr says,

“I can’t wait to perform for Winchester! You will not be disappointed! Expect sass to the extreme, expect a new generation of drag, expect something new and most importantly expect the unexpected.

“My debut show will represent who I am as a visual artist and performer. Collaborating with my sister Dynasty Diamonds will give the audience a taste of what we have to offer. So get your tickets now!”

The Union commented:

“The University of Southampton Student’s Union is here to represent the student voice at every level and make sure our members get the very best from their university experience. Out mission is to unlock the potential to enrich the life of every student.”

Tickets are priced at £2.50, available from Union’s Box Office at at www.susu.org/boxoffice

Find out more on the official Facebook event here.

Wessex Scene Editor 2016-17 and Features Editor 2015-2016. History Student, Blog writer (http://emeraldalice.blogspot.co.uk/) and traveller. Student Brand Ambassador for the i Paper 2015-2016. Tea lover, cat enthusiast. @Alicetotheskies