Common People Competition Time!

0

As Southampton prepares for the return of Common People, we have teamed up with the festival to offer you the chance to win tickets to the event!

Now in it’s second year, Common People hopes to build on the success of last year, with acts such as Duran Duran, Katy B and Craig David’s TS5 all taking to the main stage over the two day festival, which takes place on the 28th and 29th May. Other confirmed acts for the main stage include The Chuckle Brothers, Chas & Dave, and the returning Mr Motivator.

There are also the Big Top and Uncommon Stages, which are filled with DJs and local and up and coming bands. This is all combined with a vast array of food outlets, covering everything from pizza to paella to pies as well as various arts and crafts and family orientated venues, proving that there really is something for everyone!

The Wessex Scene has a pair of tickets to give away, and all you need to do to be in with a chance of winning them is like our Facebook page and share this image. It could not be easier, and you and a friend could soon be partying on the Common, enjoying all that the festival has to offer. So what are you waiting for, head on over to our Facebook page, and you may just be the lucky winner!