#SotonFreshers: Master Pass Line-up Announced

0

Union Southampton have now released the full, detailed line-up for the Freshers’ Master Pass and all the events that it has on offer.

The pass will give our freshers access to ’10 huge events’, and a 10 per cent discount at Union outlets such as The Stag’s and The Bridge. A video has also been launched to illustrate the perks of the Master Pass. The Master Pass gives access to the following events…

Welcome Party (Ft. Chris Stark and Drop Division)

Available as three separate parties, dependant on your halls, the Welcome Party gives you your first taste of Southampton. It will be broken down into the following:

• Saturday 24th September – Erasmus Park, Mayflower, City Gateway and Private Rented
• Sunday 25th September – Archers Road, Bencraft, Chamberlain, Monte
• Monday 26th September – Connaught, Glen Eyre, Highfield, Liberty Point

This event will be hosted at the Students’ Union building.

Foam Party 

Two foam parties at the Union on the following days:
• Thursday 29th September – Archers Road, Chamberlain, Mayflower, Monte, Private Rented
• Friday 30th September – Bencraft, Connaught, Erasmus Park, City Gateway, Glen Eyre, Highfield, Liberty Point

Bloc Party

The notorious Bloc Party returns, allowing freshers to go to the variety of nightclubs available at Bedford Place. This will happen as two Bloc Parties, broken down into the following:
• Monday 26th September – Chamberlain, Mayflower, Monte, Private Rented, Archers Road, Bencraft
• Tuesday 27th September – Connaught, Erasmus Park, City Gateway, Glen Eyre, Highfield, Liberty Point

Big Night Out

The Southampton bar crawl returns this year with access to clubs including Switch, Oceana, Revolution and Orange Rooms. This is on Thursday 13th October from 22:00.

The Student Therapy Host, Credit: dailyecho.co.uk

Student Therapy (x2) – Oceana, Southampton

Oceana’s famous student night is available to Freshers on Wednesday 28th September and Wednesday 5th October.

Freshers’ Ball (Ft. Sigma, Becky Hill and Majestic)

The huge party that encompasses a great deal of variety and included the performances from major names, including Sigma. This event is scheduled on Saturday 8th October, starting from 21:00.

Southampton Soundclash – Somerley House

Southampton’s major music festival has been made available for freshers this year. The festival includes headliners such as Jamie Jones and Andy C. This starts from 14:00.

Silent Disco – Switch, Southampton

Described as ‘the quietest way to have an amazing night’. This is, again, broken down by halls into two events. It will be hosted by Switch nightclub in Southampton city centre.
• Sunday 2nd October – Archers Road, Connaught, City Gateway, Liberty Point, Mayflower, Private Rented
• Monday 3rd October – Bencraft, Chamberlain, Erasmus Park, Glen Eyre, Highfield, Monte

Laughter Lounge

The Freshers Laughter Lounge returns with professional comedians performing to you. This is happening on a variety of days and details can be found here.

The Master Pass offers all of these events for freshers, and is available for £95.00 from the Box Office here.

Which events are you most excited for? What do you think will be the best? Let us know in the comments below.