Jailbreak 2016 is now in full swing. All 27 teams set off from Highfield campus at 9am this morning. These very brave students, in the next 36 hours will try to get as far away as possible from Southampton with no money – and all for charity! Wessex Scene will not only be following Team Brexit on their adventures, but we will be keeping you updated, right here, with all the best bits of the weekend. So, stay tuned!
- Why I Oppose Affirmative Action
- This Week in British Politics: 10th – 16th September
- Live Blog: Ed Miliband at The Spark, Solent University
- A Night Full of Rum at an Ironic Price? Restaurant Review of Revolución de Cuba
- No, You Don’t Need to Worry About ‘Freshers Weight Gain’.
- Winston Churchill: Hero or Villain?
- The Tales of a Teetotal Student: Tackling Freshers Week
- Three Tips to Minimise That Fresher’s Weight Gain…
- Myanmar’s Maltreatment of Rohingya Muslims Marches On
- May vs Corbyn: The Battle for Number 10