Jailbreak 2016 is now in full swing. All 27 teams set off from Highfield campus at 9am this morning. These very brave students, in the next 36 hours will try to get as far away as possible from Southampton with no money – and all for charity! Wessex Scene will not only be following Team Brexit on their adventures, but we will be keeping you updated, right here, with all the best bits of the weekend. So, stay tuned!
- SUSU Urged to Oppose University Restructuring After All Student Vote Results
- Places You Shouldn’t Visit
- Deafness FAQ
- A Lonely Silence: Being Deaf in a Remote Region
- ‘Not in Our Backyard’… Why Don’t We Report Violence and Issues Worldwide?
- How To Wake Up With Ease
- Southampton Researchers Launch Alcohol Awareness Project in Breast Clinics
- Oh, January
- Hidden Places at the University of Southampton
- Results of All-Student Vote on Proposed University Restructuring Announced