Jailbreak 2016 is now in full swing. All 27 teams set off from Highfield campus at 9am this morning. These very brave students, in the next 36 hours will try to get as far away as possible from Southampton with no money – and all for charity! Wessex Scene will not only be following Team Brexit on their adventures, but we will be keeping you updated, right here, with all the best bits of the weekend. So, stay tuned!
- Ceuta and Melilla: Spain’s African Enclaves
- Dementia Action Week Comes to A Close
- Misogyny Isn’t a Myth. Rape Is Real. Sexism Is Serious. So Why Is Nothing Changing?
- Update – Ireland Votes by Landslide Margin to Repeal The Eighth Amendment
- Common People Returns To Southampton
- Ireland Votes In Abortion Referendum
- For Christ’s Sake, Repeal The Eighth
- Bitesize Happiness: Making The World a Happier Place, One Letter At a Time
- 6 Tips For Boosting Gym Confidence
- Africa Month: Dear White Saviours