Jailbreak 2016 is now in full swing. All 27 teams set off from Highfield campus at 9am this morning. These very brave students, in the next 36 hours will try to get as far away as possible from Southampton with no money – and all for charity! Wessex Scene will not only be following Team Brexit on their adventures, but we will be keeping you updated, right here, with all the best bits of the weekend. So, stay tuned!
- Southampton City Council to Launch Green City Charter on Clean Air Day This Thursday
- Saving Our Planet: The Next Step
- How Radio Can Save Your Life
- The Sudan Crisis and the Power of Social Media
- Theresa May Unveils Mental Health Action Plan
- Travelling for Instagram?
- Southampton, Hampshire, Now Sister City to Miami, Florida
- 10 Becomes 6 As Boris Johnson Leads Conservative Party Leadership Vote
- The Great Firewall of China: China’s Internet Censorship
- The Alabama Abortion Bill Is Disgusting, But We Must Get Our Own House in Order First.