Jailbreak 2016 is now in full swing. All 27 teams set off from Highfield campus at 9am this morning. These very brave students, in the next 36 hours will try to get as far away as possible from Southampton with no money – and all for charity! Wessex Scene will not only be following Team Brexit on their adventures, but we will be keeping you updated, right here, with all the best bits of the weekend. So, stay tuned!
- International Round-Up: France clinch Nations League title, Belgium falls short again, home nations far from convincing
- Does it matter which billionaire is first into space?
- My First General Election
- Phone, Keys,…Passport? The First Night Out Since Freedom Day
- The Time I Fell in Love with Football
- Climate Grief And How We Should Use It
- A Sarcastic Guide on How to Nail a First
- Jeff Bezos Is First Billionaire To Enter Poundland
- Where To Go First: A Fresher’s Guide to Southampton
- First Books and a Lifestyle of Escape