Jailbreak 2016 is now in full swing. All 27 teams set off from Highfield campus at 9am this morning. These very brave students, in the next 36 hours will try to get as far away as possible from Southampton with no money – and all for charity! Wessex Scene will not only be following Team Brexit on their adventures, but we will be keeping you updated, right here, with all the best bits of the weekend. So, stay tuned!
- Am I British or Irish? Or Both? Who Knows
- Pandemic Pressures and Not So Great Expectations
- University of Southampton Holds EU Settlement Scheme Webinar
- Southampton Secures Research Funding For Sustainable Projects
- UHS Reports High Number of Assaults on Staff
- A Call to Feed Southampton Children
- Southampton Knock Holders Arsenal Out Of FA Cup
- Boohoo Buys Debenhams in £55m Deal
- Decolonise the University?
- ‘2021 Will Not Be Your Year,’ Confirms Nostradamus