Jailbreak 2016 is now in full swing. All 27 teams set off from Highfield campus at 9am this morning. These very brave students, in the next 36 hours will try to get as far away as possible from Southampton with no money – and all for charity! Wessex Scene will not only be following Team Brexit on their adventures, but we will be keeping you updated, right here, with all the best bits of the weekend. So, stay tuned!
- The Negative Effects of The Media on Celebrity Mental Health
- Nominations Open for Academic Awards 2020
- Hair Colour and Style: The Devaluing of LGBTQ+ Opinions
- SUSU’s Safety Bus Scraps All Fees
- HS2: Help or Hindrance to Our Environment?
- Coronavirus Racism Towards Asian Students ‘Extremely Concerning’
- Joker’s Affect: The Psyche of the Clown Prince of Crime
- Senior Team for University of Southampton is Undergoing Changes
- The Remarkable Results of Man City’s Two-Year Ban
- A Happy Holiday – Travel Inspired by the World Happiness Report