Jailbreak 2016 is now in full swing. All 27 teams set off from Highfield campus at 9am this morning. These very brave students, in the next 36 hours will try to get as far away as possible from Southampton with no money – and all for charity! Wessex Scene will not only be following Team Brexit on their adventures, but we will be keeping you updated, right here, with all the best bits of the weekend. So, stay tuned!
- 48 Hours in… Bournemouth
- ‘Close But Not Close Enough’: Saints Lose To Liverpool
- Former Southampton Deputy VC Appointed As UK’s Official Statistician
- Is Going Pescatarian Fishy Business?
- US Government Extends Anti-Semitism Definition
- Vice Chancellor Awards Shortlist Announced
- The Case For Social Media Regulation
- An American’s Perspective on Trump Border Wall Funding
- Can We Keep Mass Tourism Afloat?
- International Student Numbers At UK Universities See Record Rise